Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC) Antje Rath and her practice, Sunrise Counseling offers a wide range of behavioral health services designed to improve quality of life no matter how big or small the problem.
Antje works with a wide range of clients, including young children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and elderly people. She provides a non-judgmental, confidential environment for people from all walks of life. Together with clients, she develops an individual treatment plan. Clients are encouraged to participate as actively as possible in their treatment by determining their own goals, working on assignments between appointments, and deciding the frequency of sessions.
Is Counseling for Me?
Almost everyone can benefit from counseling at some point to help them improve their lives. Sometimes, just asking for help and finding support and understanding will allow people to feel more hopeful and less alone. Even though the length of therapy will differ for every individual, most people find that they start feeling better after the first session. No matter how big or small your problem, Antje encourages interested persons not to hesitate to contact her so she can discuss with you if you may benefit from counseling.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or one of the numbers below:
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Red Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
- Grand County Sheriff’s Department: 435-259-8115
- Grand County Crisis Hotline: 435-259-6131
- Carbon County Crisis Hotline: 435-637-2358
- Emery County Crisis Hotline: 435-384-2432
- San Juan County Victim Advocate: 435-210-2406
Moab Regional Hospital Resources:
- Addiction Medicine: Outpatient services for drug and alcohol detox, recovery resource engagement, and treatment of substance use disorder: 435-719-5585
- Mental Health Therapy, tele-health, and phone appointments available: Antje Rath, CMHC, 435-719-5500, option 2. Or send an Email.
- General Inquiries and Support: Pam Marsing, LCSW, 435-719-5531