Moab Regional Hospital Financial Aid
Moab Regional Hospital is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 hospital and as a part of our commitment to our community we offer financial assistance for those who qualify. If your hospital bills are creating financial challenges, we encourage you to apply. Financial aid is determined on a sliding scale based on income and family size. People with health insurance coverage may still be eligible for financial assistance to assist with co-pays and deductibles.
Applications for financial aid are reviewed by a committee and are usually decided within 30 days. To apply for financial aid, please fill out the Financial Assistance assessment form and provide required documentation including proof of annual income and assets, such as pay stubs, tax documents, and/or bank statements.
To get started on your application:
- Read the Financial Aid Summary
- Read the Financial Aid Policy
- Download the Financial Aid Application
- Download the Financial Aid Program Checklist
Formularios de Ayuda Financiera:
- MRH Financial Aid Policy Summary (En Español)→
- Formulario de Evaluación de Asistencia Financiera→
- Documentos requeridos para la Asistencia Financiera→
To speak with an MRH Financial Navigator, please call 435-719-3540.
The deadline to apply for MRH financial assistance is 180 days after the date of your first billing statement.