At Moab Regional Hospital, we are committed to providing high-quality healthcare to our community by putting our patients first. Our skilled clinical staff provides a wide range of services to residents and visitors alike, including a Level IV Trauma Center, general and orthopedic surgery, family medicine, urgent care, and mental health and addiction treatment.
Join our team of RNs for a challenging and satisfying career in Moab, Utah – gateway to two national parks and famous for its outdoor recreational opportunities and small-town vibe.
Why Work at Moab Regional Hospital?
- No call-offs/No low-censusing
- Rural nursing – every day is different
- Few on-call shifts required
- Job security
- Collaborative and supportive co-workers
- Professional growth opportunities
- Full benefits: Insurance, retirement, ongoing education, and more