- Primary Specialty: Cardiology
- Languages: English
- Education:Dr. Maher earned her undergraduate degree from College of the Holy Cross in Worcester and her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Massachusetts – Worcester. Dr. Maher completed an internship and residency in internal medicine and a Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship all with the University of Massachusetts Medical Center.
- Certifications:Board-Certified Cardiologist
- Practice Location:Moab Regional Hospital
- Other Practice Location:St. Mary's Medical Center
- Phone: 970-298-3050
- Available by Appointment: Yes
- Note:Dr. Maher‘s clinical interests include all aspects of noninvasive cardiology, most especially nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, heart disease in women, ischemic heart disease, congestive heart failure and preventive cardiology.
“I get personal. I view each patient as a person, and I want to know about all facets of who they are, not just about their heart disease in isolation. This allows for personalized and customized care and better outcomes for the individual. I am passionate about empowering my patients to learn about and understand their disease processes.”