If you or a loved one require a longer hospital stay, Moab Regional Hospital offers skilled nursing care provided by a dedicated and highly skilled team of nurses, physicians, and physical therapists!
Skilled Nursing Care May Include:
- Wound Care
- Oncology and Infusion Services
- Antibiotic Treatment
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Dietary Consulting
- Physical Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services
Moab Regional Hospital Offers:
- Private Rooms and Unrestricted Visiting Hours
- In-House Physicians
- Excellent Nurse-to-Patient Ratios
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- 24/7 Lab and Radiology
- On-Site Social Workers, Psychiatrists, and Behavioral Health Services
- Full-Time Registered Dietician, Pharmacist, and Respiratory Therapists
- Case Management Services
- Discharge Planning
- Whirlpool Tub
- Convenient Room Service Menu
- Activity Room and Outdoor Garden Area
- Pet Visitation Program
Most of our Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Services are covered by Medicare. We also accept many private insurance plans.
For more information about our services or to schedule a tour, please call 435-719-3780.