Moab Regional Hospital, a non-profit Critical Access Hospital & Level IV Trauma Center, is proud to be one of the largest private employers in Moab, UT.
MRH is home to employees that are energetic, collaborative, and passionate about serving our patients. Our team-oriented approach to healthcare – from the Laboratory to Labor & Delivery- ensures that we make a difference in the lives of our patients and families each and every day.
Why do we love Moab?
- Exploring Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park & Dead Horse Point State Park
- Riding miles of the best mountain biking trails in the world
- Motorized recreational trails, like the famous Hells Revenge Trail
- Whitewater rafting on the great Colorado River
- Incredible rock climbing, canyoneering and bouldering
- Skiing, hiking, biking, AND camping in the La Sal Moutains
- Discovering ancient rock art sites dating back thousands of years
We are proud to offer a range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability insurances
- Retirement savings, with an employer match
- Continuing education scholarships
- Employee discounts
Inspired to join our team?
Visit our Career Opportunities page to view our current position openings!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Moab Regional Hospital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Moab Regional Hospital complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Moab Regional Hospital expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Moab Regional Hospital’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a federal contractor, Moab Regional Hospital is required to participate in the federal government’s E-Verify program. With E-Verify we are able to confirm the employment authorization of all newly hired employees and most existing employees through an electronic database maintained by the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security. With respect to new hires, the E-Verify process is completed in conjunction with a new hire’s completion of the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification upon commencement of employment. E-Verify is not used as a tool to pre-screen candidates. For up-to-date information on E-Verify, go to www.uscis.gov and click on the ‘E-Verify’ logo.